1. Due to staffing shortages, and frankly, dealing with 14 months of stress, we are closing our offices on all Saturdays beginning in June. Our Monday through Friday hours will remain the same. You will NOT be able to pick up medications or diets on Saturdays. This may be for the summer only, or may extend into the fall depending on staffing.
2. If you are picking up medication or diets, please try to prepay for these when you call to order them. When you arrive for pick-up, please call and we will meet you at our door.
3. MASKS MUST BE WORN AT ALL TIMES. Curbside will still be available. If you have any respiratory symptoms we ask you to either use curbside or reschedule your consultation. We are limiting visits to one human accompanying your cat.
4. When you arrive for an appointment, please call, and we will take your information and history over the phone. We will then instruct you when to come in, and escort you directly into one of our exam rooms. We ask you to stay in the exam rooms for the entire consultation and payment process. Once you are checked out, you will be escorted to the exit door.
5. Since these procedures to minimize congestion will still be more phone-intensive and time-consuming than normal, we ask you to continue to be patient with our staff. If you are unable to get through on the phone when you arrive for an appointment or supply pickup, please wait 2 minutes and then call back again. Someone will be with you as soon as they are able. Your visit may take a little longer than normal, so please allow enough time in your schedule to allow for delays.
6. Remember that this is still a world wide pandemic and rules may change over the next months to years. Please be patient. Our staff has worked very hard to still be available to care for your feline. We have had exposures, sickness, isolations, shut downs, and we still have to run a business in spite of all this.
7. GET VACCINATED!